Join Us to Empower the Next Generation of Female Entrepreneurs
The Female Entrepreneur Support Program (FESP) is a collaborative initiative by TechQuest STEM Academy (Nigeria) and Junub Open Space (South Sudan) which is part of the AfriLabs Capacity Building Program (ACBP) funded by Agence Française de Développement (AFD) through the Digital Africa Seed Fund.
The initiative aims to provide free capability building training, business support coaching, mentorship and networking opportunities for females intending to go into business, nascent female-led start-ups and entrepreneurs.
WHAT WE SEEK TO IMPART
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SKILLS
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY FOR BUSINESS
Our highly qualified and experienced mentors typically possess:
- Experience managing and running a business
- Extensive practical and commercial experience
- Broad business leadership experience
- Excellent people skills, including listening skills and genuine empathy
- Significant leadership experience and exposure
- A commitment to providing high standards in business coaching
These qualities ensure you can assist these entrepreneurs and business leaders to reach their full potential.
- Business Management and Administration
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business Legalese
- Fundraising and Investor Relations
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Leadership
- Sales and Business Development
- Business Management tools
While we require a minimum of Six (6) hours over three (3) months, we would work with your personal calendars to schedule the entrepreneurs that would be assigned to you to be mentored.
Registration closes by January 17th, 2020.
This workshop is a 3-Months Online workshop
Kindly send an email to email@example.com