Introducing Neuroscience: The Virtual Brain | TQ Webinar Series
WEBINAR: INTRODUCING NEUROSCIENCE: THE VIRTUAL BRAIN
The founder of Brain Bunch and TechQuest Ambassador Siddhant Kumarapuram hosted TQ webinar; ‘Introducing Neuroscience: The Virtual Learning’ on Saturday, 6th June, 2020 by 3pm WAT.
Siddhant Kumarapuram Ganapath to explored the science behind the human brain, the anatomy of the brain, why we are smart and how our brain focuses or becomes distracted.
- Introduction to the Brain (Understanding why we are smart and what it means to be left- or right-brained)
- Brain Anatomy (understanding the functions of the different parts of the brain)
- Neurons (Learning about neurons as the functional unit of the brain)
- Optical Illusions (Understanding how our brains get tricked)
- Awareness (Understanding how the brain focuses and becomes distracted).
- Kindly fill the short feedback form and download the webinar slides here.