We are Hiring a Social Media Manager!
We are looking to hire a Social Media expert to communicate our work, herald the impact of what we do at TechQuest.
Are you the kind of person who connects personally with what you work on, have strong communication skills, great content management skills and takes a lot of initiative – then we would love to have you join us!
- develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) adapting content to suit them
- Create content and deliver across all channels
- develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote TechQuest’s brand
- monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on all social media platforms
- monitor SEO and TechQuest’s website traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely and professional manner
- suggest and implement new features to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
Flexible Hours and Remote
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- A solid understanding of the use of the social media platforms above (A digital marketing certificate is a plus)
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills (you probably have a blog!)
- Good editing skills
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Pension and health insurance
- Great colleagues
- Oh, and a chance to improve hundreds of lives!
How to apply
Founded in 2015 with the head office in Lagos, Nigeria, TechQuest is a non-profit STEM and digital literacy education provider. We believe every African child and young adult should be digitally literate and have STEM skills.
We believe that STEM is the foundation for modern-day economic growth and equipping young people with these skills will be critical for Africa’s rise in the digital economy. We believe that young people have the energy, creativity and the ability to make a difference on the continent. They are an asset to the development of the continent and their respective communities; and with the right engagements, guidance and support, can become innovators, inventors and leaders of positive change in the continent.
We are on a mission to provide the in-demand skills and opportunities to young people in Africa!