We are Hiring an Operations Intern!
Our Operations Team is looking to hire an intern to support our vision to provide the in-demand skills and opportunities to young people in Africa.
Are you the kind of person who connects personally with what you work on, have a sense of ownership, enjoys solving problems, takes initiative and can even lead a project – then we would love to have you join us!
- work on specific projects or initiatives in the team
- assist with the coordination of training sessions, workshops and seminars
- support all operations-related inquiries, requests and functions
- engage customers and beneficiaries of our initiatives
- assist with some documentation and inventory management
- schedule meetings, interviews, prepare meeting minutes and manage the team’s calendar
- update database of vendors, service providers and community members
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Some project management experience
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must consistently improve performance through feedback.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or already graduated
- Rewarding stipend
- Great colleagues
- Opportunity to transition into a full-time position
- Joining a steep learning curve that will strengthen your professional capabilities
- Oh, and a chance to improve hundreds of lives!
How to apply
If you’ve mentally ticked off most of the requirements, we want to meet you, so fill out THIS FORM.
Founded in 2015 with the head office in Lagos, Nigeria, TechQuest is a non-profit STEM and digital literacy education provider. We believe every African child and young adult should be digitally literate and have STEM skills.
We believe that STEM is the foundation for modern-day economic growth and equipping young people with these skills will be critical for Africa’s rise in the digital economy. We believe that young people have the energy, creativity and the ability to make a difference on the continent. They are an asset to the development of the continent and their respective communities; and with the right engagements, guidance and support, can become innovators, inventors and leaders of positive change in the continent.
We are on a mission to provide the in-demand skills and opportunities to young people in Africa!